Calling all job seekers ...
Attend the monthly CNJ AIA continuing education events and include your name on our of job search list. This list will be compared to employers looking to hire. The monthly events are also a great way to network and meet your peers.
If you have any questions about the CNJ AIA Employer Search program, please contact Donna Terzano at email@example.com.
ENGINEER - ENTRY LEVEL
Engineering firm located in Central New Jersey, specializing in forensic engineering, is seeking a graduate engineer to join our expert team to assist in new design and the evaluation, investigation, and design of repairs to existing buildings. Essential duties will require candidate to be comfortable on ladders, roofs and crawlspaces. Professional development encouraged and continuing training and education provided. Potential for growth and upward mobility.
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering, Structural Engineer or Architecture
Level: Entry Level Staff Position
- Field investigation and water leakage testing of roofing and waterproofing systems, windows, and other building components.
- Assist senior management during the construction administration phase of both large and small repair and renovation projects
- Design of remedial repairs to existing building systems, including roofs, windows and other building components
- Ability to maintain schedules, budgets/costs and related reporting
- Acts as project contact for vendors, contractors and subcontractors
- Develop engineering solutions to project construction issues and field problems
- Evaluate existing buildings and site improvements and produce reports of existing conditions
- Develop cost estimates for construction projects
- Prepare specifications of existing buildings and site improvements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Outstanding computer skills including MS office and computer graphic skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to prepare written technical reports
- Demonstrated interest in building construction and solving engineering problems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform inspections in basements, crawlspaces and on high and/or steep sloped roofs
- 1-2 years of experience in related construction desirable
- Field experience is highly desirable
- Medical Plan
- Paid Vacation\Sick\Holiday Days
- Group Life\Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Berkowsky and Associates, Inc is seaching for a:
Architectural design and construction firm specializing in commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical work, seeking experienced project architect. Minimum B.Arch. + NJ License + 10 years' experience.
Send resume to:
Berkowsky & Associates, Inc.
2551 Rte.130 South
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Fax: (609) 655-9790. No phone calls.
Cerminara Architect is searching for a:
Immediate position available for a Project Architect/Designer with 7-10 years of architectural experience and a professional degree in architecture. Candidate shall demonstrate proven ability to design multiple building types and prepare complete set of coordinated construction documents. Must have client contact experience, be proficient in AutoCAD 2010+, MS Word/Excel, and Building Codes. Position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and, when necessary, lead a project team. This position offers an excellent growth opportunity, 401(k) and a competitive salary.
Send a resume and salary requirements to: